Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

when I'm gone !

When I'm gone,
I'll go as a happy man,
Knowing you makes me glad,
Being with you is just priceless,
I'm eternally happy with you.

With a simple introduction,
We chat, we talk, we text,
Then,
We just clicked together,
Since that day,
We were together,
Your voice makes me smile,
Your hugs do bring me comfort,
Your kiss brings me the sensed of being loved.

Sarah Nabila,
Even if I'm good in poetry,
Good in throwing words,
It wouldn't happen if its not for you,
It would just be meaningless without you,
All my words, are for you,
Straight from my heart,
Directly to yours !

When I'm gone,
Do put your smiles on,
Make me laugh,
Don't be sad,
Be cheerful,
Thats the least that you could do for me !

How long will it take for you to forget me ?
How long will my friends forget me ?
How long will the world missed me ?

I hope they do remember me,
Because,
I do not like to just die in vain !


0 buzz: