Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the Courage !

Holla ! Today's mood ; slow & down ! Obviously, Im not the person who is the first to gave that someone the courage and the will to live on. And obviously, that someone gets stronger and stronger. Collecting all the strength that she could so that her will to survive and carry on is strong enough. Im glad to have been the factor that she lives on while inside Im dying. The past will always be the past. But, I felt down because it is not what I wanted to read and I wanted to know. Im going back to KL early I guess. So long and goodbye Malacca. God, give me the energy to survive, loan me some time before You take me away. Let me feel true happiness for a moment and I will walk away as a happy man. All the "I bring her joy" stuff. Im honoured. Thx. You can count on me to bring u up when u are down. You used to be stronger back there, you used to be full and happy with joy. Now? Till then, let me be me, and do what I do best. Running away ! I will die someday aite. - KhalisFaiz -

0 buzz: