Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

she's Leaving

Holla ! Currently sad. Sarah Nabila is leaving ! Syg, if I could make a wish, I'll just wish that you don't leave. But, I know that I don't have a magical lamp, a genie nor that I have magical powers. Those 2weeks with you is just unforgetable, memorable, and out of this world ! I love you, miss you and I will continue loving you even when you are gone. I'm still here, watching over you. Remembering our moments. I'm just glad that I spend 2weeks with you. Syg, take good care of yourself. Remember me. Keeping txting, chatting, and webby aite. I'll miss you. I won't be the same. Eating my lunch, dinner alone. Without you. Can't see your smiles again. Can't hear your laughter again. And can't feel your hug and kisses for atleast next month syg !

During this 2weeks, we hangout together, go out on a date, lunch & dinner together, joking with each other, share secrets, overnight, go to cinema together and so on. You taught me about sushi aite syg and I'm loving it. I'll sacrifice anything just to buy some time with you. You know that didn't you ? You even saw me bowl, and I lost. Haha ! We went to karaoke even that I don't like to sing. You sing for me. You even went out on a date, just the two of us aite ? Changing buses, even when the bus is awful, you were with me and seriously, that touched my heart. You just proved to me that money is not everything. And I did prove it too aite syg ?

We were very very close kn ? Those moments will never be erased. I'll be remembering that sweet lips of yours and your warming hugs. You make me addicted to you syg. Really do ! I keep coming for more. Even if I ran out of cash, I'll be in Kluang ! Just for you. You taught me that, if you love someone, you are willing to sacrifice anything aite ? You are unique B. Very different from those girls from my past. Trust me when I say that I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my world now. You mean alot.

Take care Sarah Nabila, I'll Miss You.
No Goodbye, Only Smiles !
- Khalis Faiz -

1 buzz:

Anonymous said...

im crying !
:(
i love u so much syg !