Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i am Me !

Holla ! Here I am ! Sorry for not updating my blog. Thx to Paan, I'm not able to use the internet for these few days. Lets recap what I've done. Urm, on Saturday, I went to the MassComm interview at UiTM Shah Alam. It went pretty well I guess. Urm, my syg is not there to support me coz she's going to Singapore. Huhu. But she did give me a good morale boost. Thx syg ! I'll remember that. Huhu. After the interview, I slept due to no txting the whole day. Eventually woke up just to answer her call. Yeay ! She's back on home soil. Glad to hear from her though. She's fine but tired. Urm, on that night she had a fever. So, nothing much !

Sunday ! Relaxation day. Urm, she had a high fever ! OMG ! Im worried laa syg. Urm, she went to the clinic and end up with 8 pills ?! What the F. Syg, eat your medication on time aite. You got your MUET coming soon. Urm, sleepless night coz worried if she woke up in the middle of the nite. I wanna be there with her, but I can't. Sorry syg. Miss you. Eventhough, the txting activity being reduced due to your health, i dont mind. I love you and wanted you to get better soon.

Monday ! Haha ! Another sleepless night. She's fine in the morning. Dpt gayut kn syg? Best gle ! Watched the P.S I LOVE YOU movie on channel 413 Astro. A heartwarming movie. Love it ! The txting activity continues but not for long because the effect of not sleeping is haunting me. I slept from 3pm till 11pm. Wow ! Syg, im sorry sbb ta dpt txt u eh. Ngntuk sgt. Hope you are well. Urm, she txt me saying that she's restless. Urm, I'm not going to rest until she's really2 fine. God, help he recover fast. She got her MUET tomorrow.

Awk;
Sy ta kesah un. Jnji awk sehat k. Txt or call kurg pun ta pe. Sy fhm. Sy syg awk tau. Gudluck for MUET Speaking. Just speak k syg. U speak alot don't you. Hehe. Wish you all the best syg. Love you. Miss you greatly. Hehe.

So long, till the next post ! Daa.

P/S : I LOVE YOU ! You know that aite ?!

0 buzz: