Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sarah Nabila

Sarah Nabila, the name that I kept thinking and missing ! Syg, during the 48hours you are with me, it was the best 48hours of my life ! I swear ! I've never been with a person that long and trust me, I'm never bored. I'm glad, happy and felt loved. The things that we do together was just unforgetable syg. Really2 in love with you. Now I'm really2 sure that you are the one for me. The one who can take good care of my heart. Like I said, you are my new world. Your kiss makes me wild and your hug keeps me warm. You are not beautiful, nor that you have a perfect figures, but believe me syg, I don't care ! I just care that you have a pure heart which I can love and a wonderful smiles that kept me smiling. You even cried when I'm sad and you were restless when I'm sick. That act had touched my heart and I've realized that God had sent me an angel with a pure attitude and honest heart to take care of me when I'm dying. And I thanked God for that. I'm glad that you are with me syg. You handle me well. You know how to touch my heart and makes me deeply in love with you ! Sarah Nabila, you should know that, in sick and in pain, in good and hard times, in summer or winter, I'll always love you, miss you and need you to be by my side. Yes, I do ! I do swear that I'll never leave your side as long as you are with me. Syg, i couldn't thank you enough. And I think that I've run out of ideas on how to express my love for you because it's too too much ! Love you !

Lots of Love,
Muhd. Khalis Faiz

0 buzz: