Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meor Syafiq Meor Nazir

Holla ! This is a post dedicated to my friend, my brother, Meor ! Meor, u still has your friends behind you. To support you. When you took those pills, do you ever think of your friends ? Family ? Lecturers ? We all has been asking you what's wrong. Do you ever answer us ? You laugh, smile with us. But, deep inside you are suffering. I always ask you, to pour your secret to me. To ease your pain. To lift your burden. Yet, you never did confide in me and your friend. When you overdosed yourself, you didn't realize that infront, behind, besides you, there was your friend. Helping you, carrying you to the car to take you to the hospital. We are praying for your safety. When you are in the emergency room, getting treatment, Jang, Bell, Apek, Sarah and me waited for you. Waited to know whether you'll live or not. Meor, we shed our tears. Atleast, I do ! I'm in pain just looking at you, you were tied, you were suffering. What happened to you Meor ? I'm always there, always will ! We are here for you. When they transferred you to ICU, you didn't realize that we were there. Your friends came to visit you, early in the morning. In collage, they were praying Meor. They were ! When you open your eyes, you did see Apek rite ? It is he who took care of you. He looks after you laa Meor. He was there all along, accompanying you to Alor Gajah, to Hospital Besar Melaka, in ICU. Just waiting for you to open your eyes. Be grateful, during your sick times, we were there. Pls realize that ! You do owe them some appreciation. Don't owe me anything, I'm not a good friend. Thank them. Pls. In hopes that when you had a chance, pls read this !

1 buzz:

SyncRo MEOR said...

meor : sedey kot..aku baca. a thousand thanks could not desribe what this meant to me. thanks nonetheless.