Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

the Missingness !

Holla ! I'm back ! Huh, its been a long long time since I updated my blog aite ? Now, Im back. Spending a lot of my time hanging out at mamak. Due to the free wi-fi. Hari2 sy lpak mamak. Mamak mmg best. Erm, still waiting for my syg to come to KL. I'll wait for you syg. NO matter how long it will take. Urm, sorry if Ive been sleeping these few days eh baby. Quite unwell. In fact, I guess, I'm more sick than I thought. Im taking my pills baby, trust me.

Syg,
No matter how many obstacles stand in my way,
I'll keep moving on,
To my dreams, to my reality,
You really mean the world for me,
Frankly speaking, you are my life, my soul rite now,
Honestly, I'm missing you syg,
Deeply and crazily I do,
Its like the world without the sun,
Its like breathing with no air,
You are my oxygen, my sun, and everything,
I'll even sacrifice my soul if that's what it takes to buy some time with you,
I dream to stay longer than ever with you,
Forever maybe ?
To love you is like a dream come true,
To be loved by you makes me complete,
To feel the softness of your touch,
To see the cute smile of yours,
To treasure your hug and kisses,
Is like a neverending dream,
If this is a dream,
Pls god, dont wake me up !

I MISS YOU DEAR ! TRULY DO !

1 buzz:

Anonymous said...

this is sweet .
i miss u too .
:(