Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

the Day !

Holla! Sitting at Kasturi balcony sometimes great. With the cold wind, accompany my 3 friends; Wak, Jang, and Raouf. Huh. I didn't sleep coz of the nervouse feeling. Haha! This is my sacrife to wake them up! Yeay. Yesterday was fun! Yes. I suppose to go to futsal with these guys, but it got cancelled due to the s**t f**k-ing abg kete sewa! We were waiting for him from 3.30pm - 5.30pm and he didn't turned up! Damn you! Before that, I had lunch with my Sayang and Jang. Yes. 3straight day I went to eat with her. Thats great! Syg, i love u more. I hope today will turn up to be a great day! I wish it would. After all, this is suppose to be MY happy moments with you kn syg? Deleting my sad thoughts and replacing them with happy ones. Urm, arr, urm, arr. Lets do some exercise. With my eyes so sleepy, I could see a great view of sun rise and 2girls washing their car. Hehe. Wet gurls. Yup! Jgn mrh syg, rezeki! Till then! Daaa.

0 buzz: