Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

the Agenda

Holla! Im back. Courtesy of Ruzaini because lending me his laptop and also broadband while he's out for the Tasawwur paper. Haha! Thx again. Im here in Lendu and believe me, the 1st day was worth it because everyone greeted me as if I was gone for 2years. Haha. Then, finally, I get the chance to me her face 2 face and it was like a fantasy comes true. Haha. She's even cuter when I see her upfront. Haha. Syg, I promise I won't run k. Urm, just as I arrived at Lendu, I went straight ahead to mamak bcause Shad, Jang, Itik, Faris, Blur, Azza was waiting for me there. Haha. Lucky me, Sarah Nabila came along. At the first sight I saw her, her face was fine. Then, I thought she was angry with something, but later on she explained to me that she was so tired. Haha. Cian u kn syg? Kne berjalan ke sane ke mari na buat keje. Btw, syg, thx for the necklace. Haha! That's all for that day.

Now, here's the agenda for the next few days.

FRIDAY;
Sleeping. Sleeping. Sleeping. Wake up, sembahyang jumaat. Eat. Eat. Eat. Smoke. Smoke. Then, futsal. After futsal, went back to UiTM, took a shower then rest. Rest. Rest. It's an easy day aite?

SATURDAY;
Wake up, take a shower, get ready because Im going on a date ! For the first time with my syg. Yeay ! Even now, I cant wait. Ish2. Going out with B, Faris, Azza, Wak, Doy, Jang and maybe a few others. Haha!

SUNDAY;
Sunrise to sunset : SLEEP. Thx.

Now, Im waiting for the TESL to finish their exam then I want to eat !!! I've to wait for her. Im hungry rite now. So hungry!! Haha.

0 buzz: