Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

is there ANY happy ending ?

Holla ! I tend to get jealous when I read novels or love stories. There will always be a happy ending. My life has been cut short. My diseases is spreading fast enough. Im not being myself currently. Sitting in this room that I will have to leave sometime around. That time is near enough. My trip cut short. Im not happy ! Im quite sad. There is no happy ending for me. I used to think that Im unique. That Im not like anyone else. But the fact is against me, Im not going to moan. Im not so special. That means that Im just the person who bring joy to anyone. I create laughter on a sad face. I invent happiness in a lonely heart. I'll sacrife everything to anybody, just to make them happy. Just to make them live on, carry on and be joyful. I'll rejoice in someone's happiness. Please, at least be sincere with me. Am I not the only person who makes u full ? Can u find another word or quotes that will make me feel different. After all, I never like to be compared. I never like to be like anyone else. Till then, Im running again !

0 buzz: