Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sleepy

Holla, here I am. At 5:52 a.m. Not sleeping yet, but hell yeah, I'm very tired and sleepy. Just done webby with my syg. Haha! Yeah, I got a syg u noe. We've just gone through a weird conversations and finally both of us admit that we love each other. Haha! Its complicated but in a weird way, I'm attracted to her. Yeah, I'm falling hard for her. Urm, in hopes that when she did find a time to read this. I love her! Yes, I do.

The agenda for today;
As soon as I wake up, I'll reply a txt from B. After that, if its still early, I'm off to bed again. Then, around 12, I'll start going to the first open house. I got 4 open houses to go. So, I'll be spending the rest of my day, eating and wishing Selamat Hari Raya to all. Haha. In the night, I got a bbq party infront of my house. My friend, Ujen is planning all of it, so I'm just a guest. Urm, after all of the plan is done. I'm not off to bed. No matter tired I am, I'll find time to txt, chat and webby her. Yes! Just for her.

0 buzz: