Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

don't Leave

Holla. Here I am. Updating my blog. Urm, after all the plans that I made yesterday, I just went to 1open house. Bcause I'm not feeling well. Haha! Urm, I do miss my b though. Not very much txting today. I'm not the same today, bcause after what happen last night, I felt like I'm a new person. I'm happy. I just hope that this time, it's for real, not just playing fool. Tonite, I'll be going to chat and webby with her puas2 bcause she'll be heading back to her study place. It's sad. I'm gonna miss her badly. I do hope that she'll okay with her examination coming really soon. In hopes that she will nvr forget me there. Haha! So long, I love u B. Gonna miss you.

Everday, when I woke up,
There you'll be,
Not besides me, but on my phone there will always be ur txt,
I do hope it continues,
I always hope that u'll never forget me,
I'll keep u in my heart,
Lock it and throw away the keys,
So that, u will always be there.
Heart u, Love u, Miss u B !

1 buzz:

Anonymous said...

i won't , i won't , i won't forget u .
:)