Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

1st day of Raya !

Holla. Do you that Raya is suppose to be fun? But, unfortunately not for me. I guess I didn't get the Raya mood la. Urm, I've tried to embrace the fact that it's Hari Raya and I should cheer up and rejoice. Haha! But it didn't work. Damn! For the whole day, people come to my house. Ah, I buat open house da. Haha! Sorry, to those who I forgot to invie but nobody that I know were there. The menu at my house is, Nasi Dagang, Nasi Impit, Satay and kuih/biskut raya. Haha. That's all. Woke up around 7.15am. Thx to Shorty, I was able to wake up after just an hour of sleeping. Haha. Went to perform Raya prayer. After the khutbah, I went back home. Stop at the nearest 7Eleven store to buy 2packs of cigarretes. Nowadays, I tend to smoke a lot. Dunno why. Nk mati cpat kot. Haha.

As soon that I arrive home, went straight to the dining table and grab some foods. I was hungry. It was delicious. Haha. For the rest of the day, I sit at the living hall. Waiting for my brother's friend, my mum and dad collegue and a few relatives. It's been that way for the whole day. Ah, I've been txting with Shorty the whole day. Thx B! Sbb tman i. Haha. Now, I feel very tired and energy-less. Haha. So, bye for now! Tadaa.

0 buzz: