Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

the Return

Holla! I guess this will be the last update. It will took me maybe a week before I post something new here. Today, at 7.30pm, I'll be heading back to UiTM, the place I used to study. I'm there to pack all my stuff and bring it home. Haha! I've quit yet I'm still there! Mainly because, my syg is there and I hope I could just see her tonight. If she is free. Haha. Currently packing up my stuff which is not much. According to her, I'll be staying there until she finishes her final exam. Then, I'm free of UiTM Lendu. Gonna miss that place though. Hehe. It's been my 2nd home for 2years now. With a heavy heart, I hope that I'll be coming there back next semester. Pursuing another course. Urm, btw, she did tell me that her first paper was easy. Haha. So, I'm feeling happy for her. Her success is all that I want. Urm, even if it means that I've to bring her to dinner or so. Syg, I do miss ya! Can't wait aite. See u tonight.

P/S : I LOVE YOU !

0 buzz: