Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

the Confession

Well, here it goes again.

I confess,
that I'm in love,
in love with an angel,
that came to me,
in my time of need,
to help me up,
to not judge me for who I am,
but,
does she know who I really am ?

I confess,
I've made a lot of mistakes in the past,
that would never be forgiven by anyone,
no one would believe me if I ever tell the truth,
who I really am in the past,
is really something that would shocked her,
do I need to tell her ?

I confess,
that I'll take this secret with me till the day I die,
I hope that time is near,
because its a burden to carry,
too much for me to handle,
or would she just let me confess and accepted me ?

I confess,
I'm guilty for my sins,
I'm as dark as a devil,
but,
I've shown some remorse,
I wanna justify myself,
I don't want to be that guy anymore,
will she forgive me for not telling her earlier ?

I confess,
I'm afraid of losing her,
after she knows everything bout me,
I dont want to lose her,
not even for a while,
I wanna keep her close to me,
near to my heart,
so that she could know that I've repent,
should I tell her ?

syg, would like to hear a story ? About the past and the present. About a boy whose hope is fading, who need to be forgiven.
god, would you blame me ? I seek forgiveness since the time I commited the sins.

0 buzz: