Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

the Application day !

Holla! Im a lil bit moody today, but, after all, whats the point of being moody all the day rite? So, here it goes. Wake up without any txt on my phone. Kinda weird. So, I called that person and found out that she is still asleep! Haha! So, I continue my sleeping journey but just for 30minutes or so. Then, wake up and take a bath because I need to go to BSN to buy the UiTM application pin number. And the time is 3:45p.m! The bank close at 4:30! I need to hurry up. Haha! So, I have bought the pin number. Its time to apply! Haha. Oh, almost forgot. My B is currently studying for the whole day, because she has to sit for TESL final exam tomorrow! Good luck to all of TESL students. Haha! Urm, I've applied MassComm, Seni Lakon, Pengurusan Seni, Sains Sukan, Pengurusan Hotel, Pengurusan Pelancongan, Pengurusan Maklumat, Pentadbiran Awam. Huh! Almost all of the choices has something to do with Pengurusan yea. Haha! Now, Im waiting for her to maybe atleast chat or call. Hope she do fine for tomorrow. Good luck B! I miss ya! Love ya! Daaa.

0 buzz: