Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i am what i am afterall

this post is dedicated in 7 split ways .
to those who might be mistaken ,
to those who does not know the truth ,
to those who loves to spread the rumors ,
to those who mind other people's business ,
to those who might not know me well enough ,
to those who loves to judge me from the outside ,
to those haters and fuckers .

search the truth first . ask me some question . then you can judge me .
to the ANON who asked me :
" khalis , knapela ko suke mainkn hati org ? "
let me answer it here :
" ape kate kaw jge je hati ko & bf/gf kaw , drpd kaw masuk cmpur hal aku ! "

our dreams may differ from time to time . but , i'm healing as time moves on .
so ,
to all of the doubters , haters , fuckers and bitches , i'll say this once :
" just mind your own business . you are not that perfect also . so , do yourself a favor , go FUCK yourself "

thank you .
iamwhatiam

0 buzz: