Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

yes you are not stupid , i am !

25/09/09 .
remember the date well please .
its the date we are an item .

25/09/10 .
the date we fought over something small .
something stupid called facebook .
silly mistakes , yet i've given you another chance .

25/10/10 .
a month later , ive make some stupid mistake .
just to test the water .
yet , the other half of me make something ridiculous .

i might be a hot-head .
might be running out of patience .
but i am the one who truly love you .
the one who asked you to be someone good .
yet , in the past few months ,
you managed to test my patience to the very limit .

you threaten me , you humiliate me .
have you ever tell the story to others that you threaten me ?
i guess not !

now peeps , friends and relatives .
here's the truth from my part ,
she did something stupid , i forgive her .
she make a fuss over small things , i forgive her .
she yells at me just because of facebook .
i forgive and gave her another lifeline .

now , just to test her stance ,
i took a picture with someone else ,
she log in my facebook account ,
changed everything else !

now , i might be the person to be blame ,
but ,
remember ,
it takes two to whisper !
now and only now i reveals everything because ,
i might not be the one to blame after all !

sincere ,
muhd khalis faiz bin rosli .

0 buzz: