Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

karaoke .

thanks to Ijat , Enol , Khairi , Wan for a splendid sing-till-your-voice-is-gone time ! HAHAHA . well, im broke actually, so, thanks a lot to Ijat for letting me used his free voucher . SO, what rhymes with free ? FUN of course . Sing few songs due to my lateness . Huhuhu ! Always be my baby ( david cook ) , I'm Yours ( jason mraz ) , Kau & Aku ( aizat ) , Jika Kau Pergi ( imran ajmain ) and other songs as well . I'm not a good singer ! That's why I go to GreenBox karaoke . HAHAHA . Officially, my throat is sore and voice is almost gone . SO, time to take my nap and when I wake up , got plenty of things to be settled . Till then , SO long !

plus plus ; am sorry sygg, i'm pretty much beaten up, SO, the mood is not there . * i DO love YOU *
plus plus 2 ; UPDATED my blog with new looks and widgets . * still more to come *
plus plus 3 ; 500days of Summer , The Notebook and Love Actually is great . * love love love *

0 buzz: