Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

heavy-iron heart .

im going .
where ?
im off to Unisel .
what ?
yeahh, i'll be gone .
why ?
im continuing my study .
what course ?
Dip. in TESL .

that's a short conversation between me and myself .
so, let me tell you something .
on 20th of June, i'm off to Unisel .
finally, i'm continuing my study .
set my mind to take TESL . which i doubt myself .
why did i doubt myself ?
first, i don't know whether i'm that good in English .
second, i don't know whether i have the same motivation as before .
so, there's no excuses now .
i'm going because i wanna write my future .
because, every story must have a beginning .
and my story , my future will starts here .

to my deariee girlfie ,
i'm not going to war . i'm just off to study .
to fulfill what i need to fulfill .
to be a person not a thing .
it might not be the same but i'm still me .
the one who still needs you .
i'm the one who still seeks you .
so, it's going to be hectic .
but , i'll sort it out quickly .
do remember that , i'm not the type of student who studies all the time .
i'm a laid back person , so you'll have to remind me all the time .
remind me , why i do all this .
and , keep remembering that , i LOVE you .
no matter what and where .

0 buzz: