Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hey boredom .

hey boredom, can we be friends ?
sure ? thx !
peeps, meet my new friend boredom .
boredom is my new best buddy .
we're going to be best friends now .
BFF forever !

lalala, oh, what am i mumbling about .
thx to mr/miss boredom here,
i've known mr/miss crazy .
do add mr/miss crazy in FB yaaa .

OMG ! i'm mumbling again aren't i ?
sheet ! now now , lets get serious .

activity 1 ( noon till evening ) :
online my facebook ( / )
sleep ( / )
facebook again ( / )
txting with sarah nabila ( / )
quarrel a lil bit ( / )
sleep again ( / )
* jyeahh, thts my 1st activity for yesterday *

activity 2 ( night till now ) :
wake up ( / )
hangover a lil bit ( / )
spy for food ( / )
take my shower ( / )
fill in my Unisel forms ( / )
go out and beg for money ( / )
* unisel ? yeahhh riteee ! *

i've just completed my unisel forms .
waiting to pay the fee .
then , off I go to the campus .
wish that by the time i'm there ,
i could say goodbye for good to boredom and crazy !
for the time being , im gonna chat with them .
goodbyee u olllsss !

0 buzz: