Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

day Two .

Urm, i cant reach you by the phone because it's expensive. I can't connect with you by facebook because you aren't online. I can't shout to you because you are far far away. SO, i just hope that you read this when you got back. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my fingers.

day two.
i've just realize that i can't be whole without you,
i can't wake up in the morning without you,
i can't sleep without calling you first,
i can't smile because you are not with me to smile together,
i'm bored without txting you,
i'm alone without hearing your sweet voice.

it just came to my sense that,
maybe we need this distances,
maybe we need this silences,
maybe we need this loneliness,
maybe we all of this,
because,
by then, we will realize that,
we need each other so bad,
sygg, we just compliment each others.

this i wanna say to you,
if you were back,
i'll do anything just to see you,
i'll do everything to hold you,
because,
even we've been 3months apart,
the added distances and silence,
makes me cry and longing for you more and more,
you know what i said is true,
you know the REAL me.

i miss you badly sayang ! really do ! hope you are thinking bout me !
3days to go, so, i'll try to make it to sunday .
till then, take care LOVE .
GOSH! i'm going crazy here.
- khalisfaiz -

0 buzz: