Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

day Three .

Love, I'm so happy yesterday. You managed to online using wi-fi in Jakarta and using your psp also. Although it is not much, but I appreciated it syg. It does do me wonders by reducing my miss-you sickness, not by much, but atleast I'm glad that you're fine.

day three .
yeah, its the same today dearie,
i'm sleeping through the day because by that way,
i can atleast makes the time flies faster,
you were fine and i'm glad,
i'm still missing you today and as always,
i'm going crazy here.

i'm just going to hang on till Sunday,
hoping that it will be a great day,
because you'll be back and i could say;
that i'm now in love with you more and more; day by day.

we've never been separated like this before,
that's the main reason i miss,
i miss your laughter and act of childish,
even though, it irritates me more,
but, it can makes me smile at least.

i'm sorry if i've hurt you,
i apologized if i've made your heart shattered into pieces,
because, i only wanted the best for you,
now,
do come home and i will not bother to push you,
to make you change,
because now i've realized that,
i can't afford to be apart from you anymore,
do stay with me,
and i promise that i'll stay for you,
even if you were YOU.

GOSH, 2days to go, i miss you !
- khalisfaiz -

0 buzz: