Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm a storyteller.

Holla. I consider myself as a storyteller. Don't know whether I'm a good story teller or not but I'd try to come up with the most fascinating story to tell you guys. Haha ! Today, I'm just going to lay down, surf the net, hear some music, watch some movies, and chat with some friends. It's going to be one hell of a day. Haha ! There's currently Danny, Shad, ME, Wak, and around 5 others in this level left and trust me when I say that, WE'RE BORED ! Haha ! Last night, while we're trying to get out from this UiTM prison, we got a free sermon from the PAKGUARD of UiTM. How dare they ask why aren't we going to TARAWIKH. It's unacceptable. They were the ones who didn't perform the tarawikh ! Hah ! They told us to went back to our block, after 10minutes of walking to the front gate, we were walking back to Kasturi. Shit ! I hate those kind of guards. Seriously, I hate 'em. Haha ! So, me and Wak just sit near the lake and take time off to think what we're going to do next. I'm considering, renting a car and just stay up all night around Malacca but there were just 2 of us, so the plan is officially rubbish. Haha ! So, Wak came up with the idea to went back to my room and just watch some movies. That is what we do all night long. Haha. Bye !

0 buzz: