Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

the besties ep. 1

Holla. This is the 1st episod about my besties at UiTM. Haha! By far, this is the top 4. There's no difference with the next pix that I'll post later in the day. Let me tell you a little synopsis about the story.

Faris - He's like my lil' bro yaw ! Haha ! I'll always took care of him. He's a little bit childish yet funny and laughable (as told by Azza). He makes me remember what I am when I'm at his age. Haha !

Doy - The boy without any expressions. So funny to be around him. His kindness has touched me. He's my lil' bro too. So, don't bother disturbing him. I've warned you. Haha !

Shad - Supposedly, my junior. At school & at UiTM. Haha ! The slumberness of him makes me cool.

Wak @ Rais - The man who taught me Java language. He is tall. Truly ! Haha ! His story had me laughed the whole time I've been around him. Another nice and kind man. My ex-junior in DBS ! He's hot aite ?

Do wait for my next post ya ! Tata !

0 buzz: