Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

wake up .

hey, i need to wake up !
wake wake wake up .
i'm not sleeping nor that i'm dreaming .
maybe i'm a little bit dizzy or snoozing .
but , that doesn't change the fact that i need to wake the hell up .
open my eyes , see the people around me .
how joyful they are , how sad are they .
to see the colors of the world .
the shades of my background .
the horizon and the sunsets .

i need to realize that i'm now turning 21 .
not 16 or 17 neither am i 18 .
let go of the past , grab the present and write the future .
i know that i'll be with her in the future .
no matter what , she's my present and my future .
don't consider the past !
pls pls pls , you are Sarah Nabila .
they are my clicks , my friends and my family .
so , combine them together ,
they'll be my FUTURE .

0 buzz: