Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

so Long , goodbye .

Hey hey hey , i'm off to somewhere .
you know where that somewhere is .
so, this is my last post until i got back from the big adventure .
this is the new chapter of my life .
this is where i'll begin my adventure to write my future .
the future , the ambition that i long for .
the happiness will not be here now .
but , it will soon come ,
someday .

to you, the person that i most adore ,
sarah nabila .
GOD knows how much i LOVE you .
and GOD knows how much i OWES you for this .
but GOD also knows how much i'm nervous and scared .
we'll be pursuing out dreams now ,
the same future that we planned together .
so, stick with me, be my backbone and watch me do this .
there's a few reason why i'm doing this .
the most obvious one is for YOU .

to friends that i entertains me most ,
i'll be gone ,
but no for long .
you guys knows how lazy i am .
so, we'll meet again .
not as often as usual ,
but i'll be back before you guys can spell :
somersault-on-ice-then-fall-into-the-lake-of-Mississippi !
HAHAHAHA .

dAaaa you alls ! will be back to post some more .

0 buzz: