Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

i wish .

you were my pulse .
you are my blood that runs in my veins .
you are my tears that flows from my eyes .
you are the wrinkles that forms when i laugh or smile .
you are my backbone that supports me .

and ,

i wish you will stay that way .
you create the smiles on my face .
you make me shed my tears when you're sad .
you make me bleed when you said goodbye .
you make my heart beats faster when i hear your voice .

but ,

if you were gone and you don't miss me .
that's the sign that i should go .
if eternity is plenty then it's still not sufficient .
when the time comes ,
you'll fly away .

therefor ,

promise me that you'll fly back to my arms .
promise me when you are ready .
you know that i'll always be here .
even if my body is gone .
the memories is still there .
my heart is still yours .
even if it stops beating .

so ,

i'm not a good person but i'm loyal .
i'm a cheater but i can't cheat myself .
i DO love you . i DO need you and i DO crave for you .
all that i'm saying is ,
i may not be perfect but YOU make me perfect and whole .
no other person can do that .
believe me .

- khalisfaiz -


0 buzz: