Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

futsal fun .

hey, Fairureshad, Ajwad, Ruzain, Izzat, Hafiz, Azwan, Affiq, Apek. Thx for the futsal joy. HAHA. it's quite fun actually. running, laughing, sweating, kicking, yelling, and shouting for 2 hours straight. wahh, it's an achievement for me. if it wasn't for Affiq's brother and friends, we'll be dead meat on the futsal pitch. HAHA. thx for Azwan because he managed to find a team to play with and for making a handful for saves from the blasting shots and we managed to lose with honor.

Obviously, we are getting old and couldn't last more than 20 minutes on that court. So, we kept changing players because of that. Personally, i'm sweating like pigs and managed to wet 2shirts that i brought with me. oh oh, don't forget the towel. HAHAHA.

In the end, i have a good laugh even though, crisis with her managed to dampen my spirits an make me sad. thx to shad, he managed to hit me hard and force me to smileeeee.

plus plus, thx everyone for a great night !
plus plus 2, sowiee deariee . i won't do it again.
plus plus 3, let's do it again !

0 buzz: