Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

down , drown .

let me think straight first .
when i quit, you were the one who criticizes me right ?
for the whole 3months, you didn't look me right in the eyes .
you didn't talk to me .
i'm a failure am i ?
did you ever stop and think how i felt ?
i've reach the new low . demoralized .
heart broken .
you think that i'm not disappointed with myself ?
i'm thinking of leaving or maybe suicide .
but i think of the others .

you are the one that i look up to .
we share the same nature .
the same ego .
but i do respect you .
pls, look me and say that you believe in me .
pls, give me your support .
don't show that you're ashamed of me .

yeah, your friend's children is far more successful than i am .
so what ?
i'm your own son , your flesh and blood .
your future .
the one that you brought up with your own sweat and tears .
please , if you don't believe in me .
how am i suppose to believe in myself ?

if you don't want to support me .
it's easy , just see me like this .
don't just all critique , all talks .
i'm your own SON for god sake .
am i that useless to you ?
am i that worthless to you ?
if I do, take a knife and stab me .
kill me .
like you've kill my spirit and dreams !

0 buzz: