Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ohhh , girlF

what ? girlF ? who ? why ? she called me her boyf , so , its my turn to react actually . HAHA . so , here it goes . it seems that its been ages since im poetic . so , i apologize beforehand for any un-poetically words .


im not perfect . im not the kind of guy that you want to be with . but , the fact that you accept me , makes me miss you soo damn much now . yeah , im not used to be left alone without my girlf . my heart will start to waiver , will start to doubt and will start to feel the loneliness . but , with you , all those stuff didn't happen . i tend to get irritated when i see a couple walking infront of me , holding hands , smiling . but , in my heart , i said to myself that , i will get my own chance , someday , somehow . rite sygg ?

i'd do anything to make you smile . i tried not to give you any false hope by soothing you not to buy those stuff . i used to rub your heads when your eyes goes crazy by just looking at pretty and expensive dress . i tend to get angry at you , but you just need to wait . then , i'll smile again and makes you laugh .

you used to make that weird faces to make me calm and laugh non-stop . you give me your love and undivided attention . you gave me your eyes and your shoulder so that you can cry for me and let me cry on you .
thx syg .

" you gave me the keys to your heart , so that i can bury it deep into my soul "

" and i gave you my glass heart , so that you can keep it with you forever "

0 buzz: