Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

glass he-art

I have a heart made of glass. It used to gloss like any other glass. Shines brightly. In that tiny heart, I put plenty of things in it. The roses of love, the fire of hatred, the water of loneliness, and the rainbow of friends. I kept my glass heart in the hands of whom I thought an angel, but in the end it turns out the angel was the Reaper.

One day, fate steps in. The one who is holding my glass heart drops it. It shattered on the floor of despair, broken into millions of tiny pieces. I suffered, all of my flowers, water and rainbow fade away, leaving only the fire. The fire which consumes me. I loathe her, I hate her, I despise her.

Few months later, came a young kid. Willingly, she kneel down on the floor, picking up the pieces of my glass heart. She brings me happiness, she carves a smile on my wooden face, she makes my tears flowing when she's in pain. She colors up my black surrounding with plenty of color. She awakens me from my sorrow, despair.

Slowly, I begin to know how to walk again, how to jump, how to run and importantly, how to feel.

My glass heart may not be the same again. It takes time to stick back what used to be shattered. Pieces by pieces. She'll help me. Guide me back.

Now, the flower has blossomed into roses. The water is pure. The rainbow had reappear. Thanks to her.

It's been 7months. Its been going on smoothly. I'm still mending but at least, Im not alone.

SARAH NABILA


0 buzz: