Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

day Four .

Tomorrow, you'll be back. Yesterday, you aren't online. Today, miss you so much, it's much much more worse than yesterday. Come back faster. As soon as you are back. Txt me! Pls Pls. Miss my pandaaa so much!

day Four.
For now, the pain of missing you is much worst,
I have to admit that you are the first,
That I feel the missing-you thirst,
This is more than just the feeling of lust,
Oh, Sunday come at last.

I'm not lonely,
I'm just longing for company,
The company that I long for,
Is the hand of yours,
Stare of your eyes,
Smile of your lips,
and,
Soft of your voice.

Sunday is coming,
Time for me to start smiling,
Leave away the falling,
Start to happy-jumping,
I'm not the type that's crying,
But, its you that I was hoping,
to come back at long-lasting.

I'm hoping for that I could see you,
Instead of losing you,
because,
This is our only chance,
to meet,
Only because,
once again,
the Distances will part us as usual.

Gosh, it's tomorrow
- khalisfaiz -

1 buzz:

.:padie_eyla:. said...

oh. buah hati kalis! cpt laaa pulang... haha. =p