Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the house

It doesn't seems quite right . Things got a little bit messy here . This house seems to lack the laughter and joy that used to linger in it . What happen to this family ? I don't want this family to fell apart . I'm not ready yet to lose any of them . Seriously, now, sorrow and sadness fills the house . The laughter seems to fade away . The look on her face is not as bright as before . His face is the same . The tiredness, the lack of happiness seems to be drawn to his face . God, if this is a test for them, please, I do beg you, stop it. I do feels the sorrow, I do suffer to see them like this . I've been with both of them for 21years now . Please, how many tears will be shed ? How many laughter must fade ? I don't want to pick a side . I'll stand in the middle . Waiting to glue those two together .
Every night I'll accompany him . Every night my heart cry . He don't usually express his feelings, but I can sense that he is suffering . It's all so clear in his eyes . The loneliness, the sadness . The way he talks to the little prince . He cant hide everything from me . God, make him tough . It takes a more that just courage and patient to get through these hard times .


- khalisfaiz

0 buzz: