Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Flirt Story

Holla. Under the request of Faris. I'll update this blog. For his sake only. This is a post where I'll tell ya about what I know of Faris Razman. I know that he's 18. I know that he's crazy and I know that the nickname Tacap does not suits him. Haha! The most important thing is that he reminds me of me when I'm at his age. He loves to flirt and fools around. It's cool to hangout with him. He's quite sensitive in such a way that only me could see. He gets scared easily If you don't believe me. Try scolding him. For sure, he'll run away. Haha. But, he is like my lil bro yaw. He's funny, not cute, laughable and maybe fuckable. Not that I'm gay but he used to get so many scars of passion if you know what type of scars I meant. Haha. Got the chance to 'mandi bunga' with him and it serves him right. Huhu! One more thing bout him that he tends to get all the nice and good looking gurls. I envy him for that. Azza, take good care of him aite. Faris, take good care of her. I know you won't make any of your past mistakes again. This is a special post, just for you. So, cherish it. Haha! Don't go flirting to much. Focus on your study dude. After raya, it's your time to shine. Prepare for the finals aite. Tke cre lil bro. Luv ya. Haha !

0 buzz: